Northwest College

Face coverings now optional in all NWC buildings. Watch for updates this summer at COVID-19 updates

Library Services

Distance Education Services

Distance Education Students,

If you are taking an online class from NWC or are enrolled in courses at our Cody Center or in other Big Horn Basin locations, you have access to the paper and digital collections of Hinckley Library.

If you are a concurrent or dual enrolled student of another University, please visit Outreach Students at Northwest College to find library research help at your outreach institution. We also provide our resources and help for you here at Hinckley Library.

We provide access to our

  • books,
  • audiovisual materials,
  • government documents, and
  • music scores

through the library’s catalog, WYLDCAT

Use the Libary Catalog link to search for an item by keyword, author or title. Once you locate something you would like to use, contact us and we will send the item(s) to you, free of charge.

To use our digital collections, use the Off Campus Access link. Log in using your NWC username and password. After that you can use any of our electronic resources.

Online resources are listed on the Resources A-Z page.

If you are unsure which resource to use, email or call us (307-754-6207) and we will be happy to advise you. If we do not have material that you need, we can request it via interlibrary loan for you from another library. This service is free.

We provide tutorials and online guides to assist you with research. If you would rather work with a real person, be sure to contact us and we will be happy to assist you.