What's the best way to meet people, make friends, have fun and stretch your world? Join a club or organization. To find out more about the following groups, contact the Student Activities Office (754-6205).
If you don't see any here that interest you, tell the Student Activities Office, and they'll help you get a new one started.
The following clubs can be activated again if you express an interest. Just give the Student Activities Office a call at 754-6205.
- Anime Club
- Ashley Hall Council
- Cody Hall Council
- Colter Hall Council
- Cultural Awareness Club
- Diversity Focus Group-Unity Through Diversity
- Lambda Alliance
- Lewis and Clark Hall Council
- Literary Club
- Masquerades (Drama Club)
- Rosebud Film Group
- Sexual Health & Responsibility Education (SHARE)
- Sexual Health and Responsibility
- Sources of Strength
- Student Media
- Student Photographers' Association
- Student Wyoming Education Association
- Trapper ACES
- Veterans Club