Student Achievement Outcomes
- Retention Rates (Fall 2021 cohort returning in Fall 2022)
- Full-Time: 61%
- Part-Time: 52%
- Completions (2021-22)
- Degrees: 227
- Certificates: 51
- Total: 278
- Completion and Transfer Rates within 3 Years (Fall 2018 cohort)
- Completion: 46%
- Transfer: 11%
- Combined: 57%
- Nursing Licensure Pass Rates (2022)
- NCLEX-RN: 69%
- NCLEX-PN: 100%
Institutional research is research conducted by a higher education institution to provide reliable data to support planning, policy development, and decision-making.
In addition, the institutional research office:
- Compiles and submits data for state and national reports for informational and accountability purposes.
- Coordinates efforts institutionally and across the state of Wyoming to maintain consistent and accurate data usage.
Statement of Ethical Principles (Association for Institutional Research)