Northwest College

Frequently Asked Questions

When will my financial aid be available?

Check our Payment Info and Deadlines page for the date that financial aid and scholarships will be applied to student accounts and made available to you.

Looking for the Release of Financial Account Information Form?

For us to be able to share details about your student's college finances, have your student download, print and return the Release of Financial Account Information Form.

As a senior citizen how often do I need to do a Golden Age waiver?

Every semester your take classes. Please contact the Business Office or Enrollment Services to get assistance with completing the form.

Who should I make my check out to and where should I mail it to?

Please make checks out to Northwest College or NWC.

Our mailing address is:  Northwest College

                                   Business Office

                                   231 West Sixth St Bldg 1

                                   Powell, WY  82435-1898