Northwest College

Grades, Transcripts and Other Records

Unofficial Degree Audit

You can do your own (unofficial) degree audit in Student Planner. Not only can you see the courses you still need to complete your degree, but also (if you are thinking of changing your major) it will show you all the requirements needed toward a different major or area of specialization.

  • Login to MyNWC
  • Scroll to the Academic Profile card and click on "My Progress"
  • This screen will show you the major(s) and program(s) that we have listed in our database for you. If you have multiple majors, you can scroll using the left/right arrows at the top of the screen.
  • Your unofficial degree audit (i.e. progress) will appear below each major/program.
  • To view a new major/program, click "View a New Program".

If you need help interpreting your degree audit, visit Registration & Records (ORB 100).


West Hernandez
Enrollment Services Director

MyNWC logo