You can do your own (unofficial) degree audit in WebAdvisor. Not only can you see the courses you still need to complete your degree, but also (if you are thinking of changing your major) it will show you all the requirements needed toward a different major or area of specialization.
- Login to MyNWC
- Click the "Webadvisor" tab on the right-side of the screen
- Click "Student Academic Planning"
- Click on "Degree Audit"
- This screen will show you the major(s) and degree(s) that we have listed in our database for you. If this is what you want to do the degree audit for, click in the box to the left of that degree.
- If not, click on the drop down box next to the question, "What if I change my program of study?" and select the program you would like. After the question "What work do you want to include?" make your selection from the drop down box and click on submit.
- The next thing you will see is your unofficial degree audit!
If you need help interpreting your degree audit, come see us in Registration & Records (ORB 100).