Children's Learning & Care Center
- A state licensed facility that provides child care for children ages 2-12.
- We participate in the USDA Child and Adult Care Food Program through the Wyoming Department of Education.
- We offer student employment opportunities to early childhood/elementary education majors attending NWC.
- A warm and loving environment where the individuality, uniqueness, and creativity of each child are encouraged.
- Diverse opportunities for growth and development in the cognitive, social/emotional, physical and adaptive domains.
- A welcoming environment for parent participation.
- Free TANF Preschool for children 3-5
How to Register
Parents may register their child by picking up a parent packet at the center. This packet must be completed and policy statement signed, prior to a child attending the center. A visit with the director is also required prior to a child attending the center.