The NWC Campus Security Office is located in the DeWitt Student Center. We provide a variety of services to students including:
Safety Escort Service.
For a safe escort to an on-campus destination at night, call or text 307-202-0605.
Want to bring a firearm or other weapon with you for recreational activities? Just check it in with us when you arrive on campus. We’ll make sure it’s securely stored and available to you when you want it. This practice keeps you in compliance with campus policy and also keeps your property safe.
Free Car Unlock
If you register your vehicle in advance with the Campus Security Office, we’ll attempt to unlock it free of charge.
Lost and Found
The Campus Security Office maintains a campus-wide lost and found and will even help you track down missing items, if possible.
For Your Safety
NWC Residence Halls are –
- locked 24 hours a day at all entrance points, with limited access through a strict key-control process.
- inaccessible to anyone except students and their escorted guests, plus a limited number of college employees doing work in the halls.
- checked nightly by staff to ensure entrances are secure.
Other NWC facilities –
- Buildings with an academic function generally remain unlocked until 10 p.m. weeknights. They're open weekends, when needed, to accommodate classes and programs (summer hours are 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Thursday and 8 a.m. - noon Friday).
- Administrative offices are open from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. weekdays.
- All buildings are checked nightly by security staff to ensure inside and outside locking mechanics are secure.