Paint the Town red returns on Friday, September 16, and we want you to be part of one of Powell's biggest annual celebrations. Food, games, live music and activities for all ages are on the docket, so there's something for everyone - and everyone's invited! So join us on the streets of Powell as we Paint the Town Trapper red!
WHEN: 4:00 PM to 10:00 PM
WHERE: Downtown Powell
WHO: Powell residents, Powell K-12 students, NWC students and employees, families, friends...EVERYBODY. All ages welcome.
Come out and help us introduce our students to Powell and paint the town Trapper red!
- Dine inside or out! Food vendors will be available on the streets from 4:00-8:00 PM or visit your favorite downtown restaurant.
- A free concert featuring Emma and the Ledge from 5:00 - 6:00 PM, followed by Calvin and the Coal Cars from 6-8.
- Activities for children, including face painting by the NWC Art Club, temporary tattoos, balloon animals, athletics games and a petting zoo.
- Try out a slackline with the NWC Outdoor Recreation department.
- Participate in laser tag or an esports competition.
- Test your skills in a CDL simulator.
- Basketball contests with prizes, plus meet some of your favorite Trapper athletes and coaches.
- Receive a free photo print of you and your friends/family at the event by tagging your Instagram and Twitter posts with #PaintTheTownRedPowell