Northwest College

The Orendorff Building is now open to the public; Please use the 6th street entrance.
All other buildings still closed to the public.
Get updates at NWC COVID-19; We are open digitally, so please call or email us.

Application Process

Applying to Northwest College is easy. No English proficiency tests required! Once we receive all required documents your application will be reviewed and you will typically be notified of an admissions decision within 3 business days! 

Please send all required documents to:
International Admissions
231 West 6th St.
Powell, WY 82435

Applications are accepted year-round. 

Program start dates are mid-August and early January.

No Application Fee! 

Step 1: Online Application

Submit the online application.

Age requirement: NWC requires all international students to be 18 years of age before arriving on campus.

Step 2: Passport

Send a copy of your valid passport ID page and any current U.S. visas. 

Step 3: Transcripts and Proof of High School Completion

  • Submit official certified secondary school (high school) transcripts showing all courses and grades. 
  • Submit official certified secondary school (high school) diploma or certificate of completion. 

Step 4: Financial Documentation

Please have your financial sponsor download and complete the NWC Statement of Financial Support and attach his/her bank statement or letter from the bank showing a minimum balance of $16,870. 

U.S. Immigration requires that all financial documents be dated within 6 months of the program start date (no earlier than March 1 for fall admission and July 20 for spring admission). 

Note: Government sponsored students must provide the official government scholarship letter. Students receiving government funding do not need to complete the NWC Statement of Financial Support. 

Step 5: MMR Immunization Form

You must provide information regarding immunity to Measles/Mumps/Rubella (MMR). Download and complete the MMR Immunization form. 

Step 6: Transfer Students Only!

Students transferring from within the U.S. must submit official transcripts from all U.S. high schools, colleges and/or universities attended.