Frequently Asked Questions for Students
How do I pay for class?
- You may pay by credit card by registering online here or by calling 307-754-6469. You may also pay by dropping by the PVCE office at 1397 Fort Drum Road on the NWC Trapper Village West Campus. Or you may pay with cash, check or card at class. Please register before coming to class if possible so instructors can prepare for the number of students in their class.
Are there scholarships?
- We do not offer scholarship unless otherwise noted in the class description.
Can I make partial payments?
- No, class fees must be paid in full.
Can I bring a friend?
- Yes! Bring a friend as long as you are both registered for class and have paid the class fee.
Can I bring my children to class with me?
- Unfortunately, we do not offer childcare at our classes.
Can I receive a refund if I don’t attend class?
- If you are not able to attend a class for which you have registered, please cancel your registration and arrange for a refund. No refunds will be granted without the required notice. Failure to attend is NOT a cancellation. If you have any questions please call 307-754-6469. For exceptions to the refund policy, students must submit a petition request to the continuing education office.
Are pets allowed?
- Pets are not allowed unless otherwise noted in the class description.
Can I bring a concealed weapon?
- Weapons are not allowed on the Northwest College Campus or at any of PVCE’s events or classes.
What happens in the case of inclement weather?
- The class will be cancelled and either rescheduled at a later date or cancelled entirely and registration fees will be refunded.