Think of the best spots you know for outdoor adventure—Moab, Boulder, Durango, others:
- Some are good for certain activities, but not all (climbing but no skiing, for example)
- With most, you have to travel too many hours to get to the good places
- All of them have way too many people, too many lines
Now consider NWC's outdoor offerings:
- NWC is a short drive away (only 10 minutes in some cases) from world-class activities:
- Alpine Climbing, Skiing, Kayaking, Caving
- Ice climbing, Bicycle touring, Hiking
- Whitewater rafting, Spelunking, Rock climbing
- When it comes to meeting other people, you're more likely to run into a bighorn sheep than another human. Go into the Beartooth mountains and you'll feel like you're on an epic adventure (akin to being lost in the Himilayas). There's not even a guide book because so few people hike there. You'll love it.
Greater Yellowstone Valley
You'll find it all in the Greater Yellowstone Valley — open slick rock trails for mountain biking, class 4 whitewater going through town, the best ice climbing outside of Alaska. Take your pick of mountain ranges to explore and learn to survive in.