Transfer Colleges

Transfer Agreements

MSU Bozeman is currently participates in a block transfer agreement with NWC. This allows the transfer of a two year degree to MSU Bozeman which allows you to enter as a junior. Current transfer information can be obtained from your advisor and the Student Success Center.

The University of Wyoming also has a block frame transfer agreement with Northwest College, with a guaranteed General Education block and other course equivalents.

Transfers To Other Colleges

All other colleges transfer credits on a course-by-course basis. You should contact the college you plan to attend and your advisor.


Links To Regional Colleges and Universities


Astrid Northrup
Associate Professor of Engineering and Mathematics; Chairperson of Physical Science Division

Don Eynon
"I've heard a lot of good things about graduates of NWC since coming to Tech. Some students are even jealous of Northwest students because they always seem to have a better understanding of the engineering basics".

– Don Eynon, Petroleum Engineering
graduated from Montana Tech in 2002