Assistant Professor of Education; Coordinator of Education
- Classes taught: Intro to Careers in Education, Foundations of Education, Practicum in Teaching, Introduction to Special Education, Educational Psychology, Teaching with Technology, Literature for Children, and Human Life Span Development
- Title of full-time job: Assistant Professor of Education, Education Program Coordinator, and Director of Field Placements
- Previous pertinent jobs or experience: Adjunct College Math Instructor; 5th grade classroom teacher; 6th-8th grade paraprofessional and teacher; previously certified to teach in West Virginia and Virginia; currently Wyoming certified teacher.
- College degrees: AAS, BA, MA, Postgraduate work (Blue Ridge Community College, Community College of the Air Force, University of Maryland, West Virginia University, University of Wyoming) in Information Systems Technology, Multidisciplinary Studies & Math, Elementary Education, and Special Education (respectively)
- Master Distance Educator Award for Northwest College (2014)
“Every student can learn, just not on the same day, or the same way." - George Evans