Northwest College

Beneficial Services


Students must submit requests for official transcripts of Northwest College course work to the Registrar. Requests can be mailed or the request form can be completed and submitted online by visiting and selecting “Campus Services” then “Request a Transcript.” The college reserves the right to withhold transcripts from students who have not met their financial obligations at the institution. Contact the Registrar in the Registration and Records Office (754.6400 or 6149).