Policies and Procedures
Standards of Student Conduct
Each student will be expected to conduct himself or herself as a responsible member of the educational community. The college may take disciplinary action for the following which are considered violations of the General Code of Student Conduct. These policies are not designed to define misconduct in exhaustive terms.
- Where the term “including or “includes” is used, it is defined as “including, but not limited to...”
- Obvious attempts to commit acts prohibited by Northwest College policies, rules and regulations shall be subject to the same disciplinary action as completed violations.
- Violations of regulations may be cause for further disciplinary action (e.g. immediate dismissal from the residence halls, suspension/expulsion from the college, referral to local law enforcement officials).
- Students participating in teams, clubs, student groups, academic activities, etc., must comply with associated written rules, regulations, policies, and sanctions.
- The college reserves the right to establish additional rules as necessary, and to take appropriate action to protect the safety and well-being of the campus community.