NWC Forensics participated in the Western States’ Communication Association tournament, hosted at Arizona State University. Seven students, in addition to Jessica Jatkowski and Bob Becker attended.
- Madi Tagirova
- Polina Chernova
- Maks Myradov
- Kadriya Gaynutdinova
- Seid Orazgulyyev
- Bailee Foster
The team placed first in Community College sweepstakes, with a number of individuals winning awards.
- Polina Chernova advanced to elimination rounds in Public Debate, defeated a competitor from the University of Texas-El Paso in the Semifinal round, and losing to a student from Grand Canyon University in the final round of Junior Public Debate.
IN individual events,
- Madi Tagirova placed first in Junior Informative Speaking and third in Junior Prose Interpretation.
- Polina Chernova placed first in Junior Prose, and fourth in Open Drama Interpretation.
- Seid Orazgulyyev placed first in Junior Impromptu, with Madi Tagirova placing 3rd in that event.
- Kadriya Gaynutdinova placed third in Persuasive Speaking and was the top Junior competitor.