Be ready when classes start by taking care of the details early. At Spring Semester Orientation, you'll:
- Meet other new students
- Find out where your classes are located
- Get your student ID card
- Learn about the MyNWC Portal and Moodle
- Take a campus tour
- Continental breakfast and lunch will be provided – Free of charge
- And More...
Before You Come
- BE PREPARED — Make sure we have all your paperwork submitted and any placement testing complete (if necessary).
- REGISTER FOR CLASSES-- To register for classes, please call the NWC Admissions Office at 307-754-6103 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment. Registration can take place in person or over the phone--whatever is easiest for you.