To participate in New Student Registration, you must be accepted to NWC (completed application for admission, transcripts, test scores, and other related admissions documents).
Orendorff Building Lobby, south entrance
First, check to see if you need to take a Placement Test.
- If yes, arrive at 10:30 am
- If no, arrive at noon
Costs (Paid at check-in)
- ACCUPLACER and Aleks tests, if needed: $25 fee (retakes included)
- Student lunch at Einstein Bros. Bagels (on campus) is complimentary
- Meet with an advisor to build and review your academic plan.
- Register for fall semester classes.
- Get information on academic planning, campus technology, financial aid, scholarships and more.
- Bring your family or friends! They can learn more about Northwest and how they can support you.