- Open Enrollment, Open Enrollment
- Driving Times TBD
- Cody: 1501 Stampede Ave, Park County Complex Building
- $24.95 for online training plus $200 for driving time
This course will introduce you to the highway transportation system, road signs, rules of the road, accident avoidance, and making good choices behind the wheel. It will help you develop the skills necessary to become a safe, responsible Wyoming drive. You will view many road simulations throughout the course designed to help increase knowledge of real world driving.
- Be familiarized with the vehicle, understand driver readiness and vehicle controls
- Understanding the requirements to ensure you are fit to be behind the wheel
- Learning to be familiar with the vehicle you are driving
- Learn different driving techniques
- Learning what defensive driving is and how to be a defensive driver
- Driving in different environments and conditions
- Learn how to share the road with others (drivers and non-drivers)
- All students must have 30 hours of seat time (online instruction replaces the 30hrs of seat time)
- All students must have their beginners Driving Permit before class starts
- All students must complete Alive at 25 course
- All students will contact NWC Center for Training & Development to schedule their drive times (drive times have been postponed until June due to our office closures due to the coronavirus mandates)
Students will receive a Certificate of Completion from NWC when all requirements have been met.
or for more information:
call 307-587-3376 or email CodyCTD@nwc.edu
Important! Registration is not complete until payment is made.