Take ed2go online courses from the comfort of your home or office at the times that are most convenient for you.
Our instructor-led online courses are informative, fun, highly interactive, and convenient. Choose from a wide variety of topics ranging from computer programming and web design to languages and writing.
Affordable, fun, fast, convenient, and geared just for you
How Does It Work?
- Courses begin monthly.
- Courses run for 6 weeks and include 12 lessons total, with 2 lessons being released each week. You are then given 2 weeks to complete the final exam.
- Complete the lessons on your own time; you do not have to be logged in when lessons are released.
- Most lessons can be completed in about 2 hours.
- Each lesson will include a discussion area through which you can communicate with the instructor. Lessons may also include quizzes, hands-on assignments, supplementary links, and more.
- You will receive a Certificate of Completion from Northwest College Center for Training and Development upon successful completion.
To Get Started:
- Visit our Online Instruction Center: www.ed2go.com/nwcfasttrack.
- Click the Courses link, choose the department and course title you are interested in and select the Enroll Now button. Then follow the instructions to enroll and pay for your course. You will choose a username and password that grants you access to the Classroom.
- When your course starts, return to our Online Instruction Center and click the Classroom link. To begin your studies, simply log in with the username and password you selected during enrollment.