Northwest College

Military free-admission card

United States military personnel — veterans, active duty and reservists — can get free admission to select Northwest College events with a military free-admission card. The cards do not expire but must be obtained in advance of an event.

How to get your card

Visit the Financial Aid and Scholarships Office, located in Room 104 of the Orendorff Building, or contact the Financial Aid Assistant - VA at 307.754.6158.

You'll need to provide
  • Name
  • Mailing address
  • Phone number
  • Proof of current military or veteran status (veteran's service organization membership card, VA health care identification card, active/retired military identification card, DD Form 214 or military documentation)

Where you can use the card

The Military Free Admission Card is nontransferable and good only for events that are 100 percent sponsored by Northwest College. Credit and noncredit classes, including workforce training, do not qualify. Student-sponsored events and student fundraising events also do not qualify.


Sam Harper
Financial Aid Assistant - VA