Don't miss out on this opportunity to get to know the college campus, students, faculty and staff during our Kick-off Weekend! With events happening the entire weekend, you will win prizes and make new friendships that will last throughout your college career!
What to Expect:
- 9:00 AM Move in begins--Check in to your Residence Hall (On going throughout the weekend)
- 2:00 PM, Kick-off Weekend Check-in, Yellowstone Building
- 5:30 PM, Outdoor BBQ, Yellowstone Building Area
- 7:00 PM, Kick-off Weekend Welcome, Award Winning Residence Life Skit, Nelson Performing Arts Auditorium
- 8:00 PM, Magician/Comedian Ben Seidman
- 7:30-9:00 AM, Breakfast, DeWitt Student Center Dining Hall
- 8:00-10:00 AM, Kick-off Weekend Late Check-ins, DeWitt Student Center
- 10:00-11:00 AM, Various Group Activities, White Water Rafting, Campus Tours, Water Balloons, Ice Breakers, Food, Campus Tours, etc., Various Locations
- 11:00am-3:30pm Various Games on Campus
- 10:30am-12:30pm Red Group Rafting
- 11:30 – 1:30 PM, Lunch, DeWitt Student Center Dining Hall
- 1:30-3:30pm Yellow Group Rafting
- 5:30 PM, Taste of Nations Dinner, DeWitt Student Center Dining Hall
- 7:00 PM, Free Daps (Musical Group), Nelson Performing Arts Auditorium
- 9:30 PM, Capture the Flag, Outdoors
- Events and activities to be announced soon!
- 7:30 AM, Breakfast, DeWitt Student Center Dining Hall
- 9:00 AM, Various group activities, games, laser tag, combat archery tag, large group activities and competitions, water fights, race cars, etc., Various Locations
- 11:30-1:30 PM Lunch DeWitt Student Center Dining Hall
- 5 - 6:30 PM, Dinner, DeWitt Student Center Dining Hall
- 8:00 PM, Bingo, Yellowstone Conference Center, Over $2,000 in prizes!
Kick-off Weekend activity and meal costs are covered by the $30 Registration & Orientation Fee charged to the accounts of all new, degree-seeking students enrolled in six or more credit hours.