Department of Business
3 reasons to pursue your bachelor’s degree in business at Northwestern:
- You need more than business savvy to succeed. At NWC, you’ll not only get a business degree, you’ll also develop the character and leadership qualities you’ll need to thrive in business by integrating biblical principles and ethics in all courses.
- Accelerate your path to internships and jobs. The Twin Cities of Minnesota is a hub of headquarters—from 3M and Best Buy to General Mills, Medtronic and more! The connections of our professors and alumni mean regular visits to major corporations and learning from their business leaders.
- Reputation makes a difference. The Northwestern College Department of Business has a strong reputation for excellence among top corporations—employers consistently rate our students highly and each year several of our business majors are offered positions before graduation!
The Department of Business equips students to be God-honoring leaders in business and in life.
At Northwestern College in St. Paul, Minnesota, we believe the business world is a great opportunity for Christian men and women to apply their talents and be an influence for Jesus Christ.
International student, Bernice Fernandes, discusses her experience at Northwestern College
These long-time professionals each have a wealth of business experience to share with you and they want help you succeed.
Visit local Fortune 500 companies in Minnesota, study business in China and land an internship that could lead to a full-time job!
Current business students talk about their experiences and what they love about Northwestern.
Find out where grads are working, how they are using their business degrees and what they think about NWC.
Monday–Friday 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m. Central time
Where Our Graduates Find Jobs
Northwestern business graduates can be found in many sectors of business. Several of our students even receive job offers before graduation.
Here are just some of the places our graduates are working:
- General Mills
- J.P Morgan
- Mayo Clinic
- Merrill Lynch
- Minnesota Timberwolves
- Minnesota Twins
- Minnesota Wild
- Piper Jaffray
- PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- Target Corporation
- Thrivent Financial
- United Health Group
- US Bank
- Wells Fargo
"The Best Decision"
“Because of my education at Northwestern, I successfully passed the CPA exam after I graduated. And being surrounded by people who loved Jesus made me the passionate Christian businessman I am today. It was the best decision I have ever made.”
– Justin ’09, Accounting Graduate, Accountant at Target Corporation