Content is Protected
Text and image, audio and video files including the design of the website is the property of Northwest College and may be protected by copyright and other restrictions as well. The copyrights and other proprietary rights of some content on this website may also be owned by individuals and entities other than, and in addition to, the Northwest College. Northwest College expressly prohibits the copying of any protected materials on this website, except for the purposes of fair use as defined in the copyright law, and as described below.
Fair Use is Permitted
Fair use refers to the use of protected materials for non-commercial educational purposes, such as teaching, scholarship, research, criticism, commentary, and news reporting. Northwest College requests you to confirm that you are following the below mentioned guidelines:
- Content is being used only for personal, educational or noncommercial purposes
- The users cite the author and source of content
- Citation must include all copyright information and other information associated with the content and the URL for the Northwest College website
- Content may not be altered or modified
- Users comply with any other terms or restrictions which may be applicable to the individual file, image or text
Commercial Use is Restricted
Unauthorized commercial use of any text, image, audio or video file is specifically prohibited. Anyone wishing to use any of these items for commercial use must request and seek prior written permission from Northwest College. Permission for such use if granted on a on a case-by-case basis at the sole discretion of Northwest College. A usage fee may be assessed depending on the type and nature of the proposed use.
Comments & Questions
If you have questions about copyright or are inquiring on using content from the Northwest College website, please email the Web Office.