Policies and Procedures
Standards of Student Conduct
- Violation of federal, state or local law or college policies, rules or regulations.
- Acting to impair, interfere with or obstruct orderly conduct, processes and function of the college, including:
- Violence or threat of violence against self or any member or guest to the college community;
- interference with the freedom of movement of any member or guest of the college;
- interference with the rights of others to enter, use or leave any college facility, service or activity;
- obstruction or disruption of teaching, research, administration, disciplinary procedures or other college activities, or of other authorized activities on college premises;
- failure to comply with directions of law enforcement officers and college officials acting in the performance of their duties and/or failure to identify oneself to those persons when requested;
- trespassing or unauthorized entry into college buildings or property.