Soft Skills U: Learning the Social and Work Skills to Get and Keep that Job
- Saturdays, March 10, 17, & 24, 2018
- 8:30 am - 12:00pm
- Powell: 1397 Fort Drum Drive, NWC Center for Training and Development Classroom
- Anna Sapp, NWC Center for Training and Development, Coordinator
Are you ready for your first paycheck? Learn the basic social and work skills that will help you get and keep a job.
Skills covered include:
- Job applications and interviews
- Workplace communication and cooperation
- Customer Service
- Basic job tasks
- Phone skills
- Conflict resolution
- Work ethic
- Tools and technology
- Taking initiative
- Setting personal goals
Become the best worker your new boss hires this summer! Register today.
or for more information:
call 307-754-6062 or email PowellCTD@nwc.edu
Important! Registration is not complete until payment is made.